Brick Lab, a world-first retail experience that immerses people and their LEGO builds in an amazing virtual world. Technology brings walls, floors, and ceilings to life with light, sound, and music for a truly interactive build and play experience.
The LEGO Group unveils groundbreaking 'retailtainment' concept at NYC flagship store
The LEGO Group shared a glimpse into the future of experiential retail as it opened its doors on a dazzling new store in New York City. The 7,175 sq. ft, two-storey store on Fifth Avenue is the first LEGO® flagship store to feature an innovative new retail format, elements of which will be introduced to more than 100 stores worldwide in the coming year.
- Integrate sensor data from OptiTUIO to Unity
- Trigger video elements based on sensor data
- Composite and output NDI feeds for walls/floor
- Track users and trigger elements using 2 Kinect Azure
- Import and animate captures into Unity
- Communicate heartbeat and system status to Medialon